Welcome to our latest How to! A question we always get asked when kids have broke up for school is "Where can I get iron on names from". Well its a good question and one we think we can help with more this year.
Last year we only made 3 different sizes of fonts... but this year we offer sizes from 2cm high to 10cm high! Plus we've increased our range of iron on colours too!
We make a load of iron on names all throughout the year, but in August we do see a huge increase in Iron on Name orders for Football Kits, Boot Bags, PE Kits, Blazers etc - ready for the start of the new school term!
Unfortunately we live in a world where you need to mark your property. This is where we can help!
TeeTransfers has a simple to use transfer builder where you can just type your child's name (not the full name - that's not advised!) choose a size and colour, then order online. Its a simple quick way to order iron on names - just follow the guide below and you'll be a whiz in no time!
Getting Started with ordering your name as an Iron on Transfer
1) Go to: http://www.teetransfers.co.uk/iron-on/make-your-own-transfers/lettering
2) Enter the name required in to the grey box of the transfer builder (as per diagram)
3) Once you have entered your required iron on name, click the big blue button "Get Quote + Order"
4) This will allow you choose your font size, colour and style. You can do this by using the drop down boxes like below:
5) Once your happy with your selections, just click Add to Basket
6) Complete your order online as normal and your iron on transfers will be made and sent directly to your door!
Well that's it for now, but the fun does not stop there. You can use our transfer builder to make great iron on letters and numbers quickly and easily. Imagine a Hen or Stag night where you need iron on names, but do not want to add each letter individually. Just type the names you need, and repeat all the above. Its fast and simple to order your iron on names and numbers.